Our website may store or retrieve information from the browser, especially in the form of cookies. This information may be relative to the user, his preferences or the Internet access device used (computer, tablet or mobile phone) and is mainly used to adapt the website’s operation to the user’s expectations, offering a more personalized browsing experience by memorizing the previously made choices.
These cookies are necessary for the proper functionality of the website. They allow for the page navigation and without them we could not provide the services for which users access the website.
These cookies allow us to explore how visitors use the website, in order to be able to evaluate and improve the site’s functionality. For example, they inform us which pages are the most and least visited. They take into account, among other things, the number of visitors, the time spent on the site by users and the methods of retrieval. This way we are able to know what is working well and what can be improved. It allows us to ensure that pages load quickly and are displayed correctly.
All information collected by these cookies is collected anonymously and is not linked to the user’s personal data. We utilize the services of Google Analytics.
Third Party Functional Cookies
These cookies installed by our Company’s parnters (referred to as “third parties”), with which we have entered into specific agreements, allow us to offer advanced features, more information and personalized functions. These cookies may collect information about the user’s movements on the Internet and, in particular, in the context of our website. If you have an account or if you use the services of such parties on other websites, they may be able to know that you have visited our site. The use of the data collected by these subjects through cookies is subject to the respective privacy policies and therefore these cookies are identified with the names of the respective subjects.
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Google Maps https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en
- Google Fonts https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en
- Google ReCaptcha https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en
- Google YouTube https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en
These cookies are designed to create profiles based on the user and are utilized to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing the web. They are also used to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Our website does not use profiling cookies.
Third-party profiling cookies
Waiver of cookies
List of cookies
Below is the list of cookies set by the site:
- Google Kit
- Google Fonts
Principles of treatment
The processing of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality established by art. 5 of the GDPR and other applicable regulations. All data will be processed fairly and transparently with electronic and IT tools; the data will be inserted in specific computerized archives, or in any other type of adequate support, and kept under constant control with operating procedures and adequate security measures, pursuant to the provisions of art. 32 of EU Regulation 679/2016, to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data, in order to prevent its loss, as well as its illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Legal basis, scope of communication and duration of data treatment
The legal basis for processing your personal data for the aforementioned purposes is represented by your expressed consent to the use of first-party or third-party profiling cookies, while it is not required for the use of technical cookies. Any failure to consent to the processing, where required, makes it impossible to carry out the activities for the purposes described above. The processing of personal data can be carried out by the internal staff of the owner expressly authorized and by the following:
- companies, organizations or associations, as well as consultants and professionals appointed as external processors pursuant to art. 28 of the aforementioned EU Regulation, which, on behalf of the Data Controller, provide specific organizational or processing services or which carry out instrumental activities or activities of support for the Owner in the context of the activities mentioned above. The list of authorized persons and external managers is available from the Data Controller. The processing of personal data may also be carried out by the so called “Third parties” based on the above rules.
The personal data referred to above may be disclosed to:
- subjects to whom the right to access your personal data is recognized by legal provisions, regulations or Community legislation;
- subjects to whom the communication is required by law or regulation, or by public entities for the performance of their institutional functions.
Your personal data may also be disclosed only in accordance with the expressed legal requirements. In accordance with the principles of proportionality and necessity, personal data will not be stored for longer periods than those required to achieve the purposes indicated above.
Rights of the interested party
The GDPR recognizes a series of rights foreseen by the articles from 15 to 22 to the interested party, between which the access to one’s own personal data, its rectification or cancellation, the right to limit or oppose its treatment, if foreseen in addition to the right to data portability. The interested party has the right to revoke the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
The interested party has the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority for the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR.